This multi-faceted facial mask is bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation. Brighten-C Mask can be used for a radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing their skin and after their skin is clear. It can also be recommended to clients with skin that is not prone to acne.
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types. It’s packed with powerful ingredients; therefore, it is recommended for use 1 to 2 times per week to start.
Key ingredients include:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
- Recommended for all types of skin.
- Specifically formulated for acne-prone skin and can be used by anyone with skin that is not prone to acne.
- Helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation.